3.We reserve the right to modify these policies at any time, and we encourage you to periodically review this section for possible updates and changes. We may notify you of any major changes by email or a system message to your account.
4.If you wish to contact our Privacy Officer, you may do so by emailing Easyfunsortsup@outlook.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
When you sign up for a user account for any of the Services, we collect personal information that can be used to identify you ("Personal Data" or "data" or "information"). We may also collect Personal Data automatically or from third-party partners or services. The Personal Data we collect includes:
We collect some information from you directly, such as via email, online form, support feature, or other inquiry. This may include your name, email, and phone number.
When you access our website or use our software, we collect information such as IP addresses, location data,device ID, advertiser ID, browser type and settings, device type and settings, and operating system (such as iOS and Android).
We collect the following types of data for the purposes stated below:
Ad ID: For analytics, fraud prevention, security and compliance, app functionality,
3.Activity and Usage Information
While accessing or using the Services, we may automatically collect information about how you interact with the services. This may include your IP address, device identifier, advertising identifier, MAC address, operating system, browser type, language preferences, referring and exiting pages, crash data, location data, purchasing activity, and other data regarding your activities on the Services. For more information, see the section on Cookies and Similar Technologies ("Tracking Technologies").
4.Information we obtain from third parties
•Facebook Analytics https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
5.Information From Social Media Platforms
You may also choose to create an account with us using your Facebook or Google account credentials. When you log in using your Facebook or Google account, you authorize Facebook or Google to provide us with your personal information such as your name, profile picture, email address, language preference, and other information as listed in the authorization.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
How and WhyWe Use Your Information?
1.We use your information for various purposes such as communicating with you, ensuring that our services work as intended, improving our services, developing our business, and protecting against fraud and spam.
2.We provide the information we collect to third parties, such as advertisers, in order to provide you with commercial advertisements. This generates revenue to pay for the services, but we do not provide personal information to third parties except for billing purposes. If youwould like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here ( http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp ).
3.To achieve these purposes, we may use different technologies to process your information, including automated systems to analyze your information and provide personalized services and advertisements, and analyze your information to detect abuse such as spam, malware, and illegal content.
4.We use third-party advertising networks to serve personalized advertisements in our services. Our legal basis is legitimate interests to run our business. We will not actively share or sell your information. However, if you are in the European Economic Area, Norway, or Switzerland, some of our third-party advertising networks will rely on your consent to process Personal Data to provide personalized advertising to you. You will be asked whether you consent to the collection of your mobile device advertising identifier and IP address for this purpose.
To opt-out or withdraw your consent from receiving personalized advertisements, see the “Opt-out of targeted advertising” section below.
We collect the following types of data for the purposes stated below:
Read External Storage: For game performance optimization.
Write External Storage: For game performance optimization.
We implement industry-standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Service, and you do so at your own risk.
Transfers of Your Information
If you choose to use the Service or provide your information to us, your information may be transferred to, processed, and maintained on servers or databases located outside the country or jurisdiction where you are located, including the United States. Such countries may have laws that are less protective than the country in which you reside. If you do not want your information transferred to or processed or maintained outside the country or jurisdiction where you are located, you should not use the Site or Service.
Links to Other Websites and Third-Party Ads
The services may include advertisements regarding or contain hyperlinks to other websites, including those of our business partners, vendors, and advertisers. Advertisements for third parties and their products may be included with the services, and those third-party advertisements and websites may include a cookie, web beacon, or other device(s) of the third party. We do not have control over the cookies, web beacons, or other devices used by third parties and do not have access to whatever information they may collect. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by third parties.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents have the right to know if we sell or share their personal data, as well as the right to opt out of such sale or sharing for targeted advertising purposes.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with the additional rights listed here. To exercise these rights, see the “Exercising Your California PrivacyRights” subsection below.
Social sharing features
You have the right to know and see what information we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:
-The categories of information we have collected about you;
-The categories of sources from which the information is collected;
-The business or commercial purpose for collecting your information;
-The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your information; and
-The specific pieces of information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete the information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
-Complete your transaction;
-Provide you a good or service;
-Perform a contract between us and you;
-Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
-Fix our system inthe case of a bug;
-Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
-Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
-Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
-Comply with a legal obligation; or
Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you providedit.
Right to Opt-out
You have the right to “opt-out,” or direct us to stop “selling” or otherwise sharing your information with third parties in exchange for monetary or other valuable consideration. To submit an opt-out request, please follow the instruction under the ‘Opt-out of targeted advertising’ paragraph found above, to configure the Privacy Setting in any of our app or by checking your device privacy settings.
Disclosure of Your Information
1. If you violate laws and regulations (such as sendingharassment messages), we will legally disclose your personal information.
2. Your payment information may be shared with third parties as needed for billing purposes and to prevent fraud.
1. Personal data shall be processed and stored as long asrequired by the purpose they have been collected for.
· Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and you shall be retained until such contact has been fully performed.
· Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Company’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Company within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Company.
2. The company may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Company may be obligated to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
3. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Your Privacy Rights Under Applicable State Law:
If you are a resident of California, Virginia, Connecticut, Utah, or Colorado, you have certain privacy rights, subject to applicable law:
Opt-Out of "Sale" and Certain Sharing Practices: depending on the app you are visiting and your relationship with us, you have the right to opt-out of certain information sharing practices with Third Parties who do not act as our Service Providers. In some states, like California, this information sharing may qualify as a “share” or a “sale,” while in other states, like Virginia, this information sharing may qualify as “targeted advertising” (collectively, “personalized advertising”). If you wish to opt-out of personalized advertising associated with our games, please contact us at Easyfunsortsup@outlook.
Correction: If we have inaccurate personal information about you on file, you have the right to request that we correct it.
Verification and Appeal Process: We are required by law to verify your identity before fulfilling any requests related to your privacy rights. Please note that there are certain exemptions to safeguard public interest or our interests that may affect your ability to exercise these rights. If we are unable to process your request via our in-game feedback system, we may verify your request by asking for information sufficient to confirm your identity, such as your name, email address, and information about your interactions with us or with one of our games. We may grant your request in whole, in part, or not at all, depending on the scope and nature of the request and as permitted by applicable law. If we reject your request, we will notify you and provide the reasons for our decision.
Appeal Process for Colorado, Virginia, or Connecticut Residents: If you are a resident of Colorado, Virginia, or Connecticut, you have the right to appeal a request that we deny after verifying your identity. If your request is denied, we will send you information about the appeal process separately.
For Individuals in European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or the United Kingdom
1. This section only applies to individuals that access or use our Service while located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or United Kingdom (collectively, the “Designated Countries”) at the time of data collection. We may ask you to identify which country you are located in when youuse some of the Services, or we may rely on your IP address to identify which country you are located in.
2. We act as a data controller with regard to any personal information collected from individuals accessing or using its Service. A “data controller”is an entity that determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information is processed. Any third parties that act as our service providers or are otherwise acting on our behalf are “data processors” that handle your personal information in accordance with our instructions.
3. Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Information. We describe our legal bases for processing throughout this Policy. Below is a list of the purposes described in our policy with the corresponding legal bases for processing:
· Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
· provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
· processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
· processingis related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
· processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
4. Your IndividualRights. We provide you with the rights described below when you use our Service. If you would like to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us at Easyfunsortsup@outlook.com.Please note, we may seek to verify your identity when we receive an individual rights request from you in order to ensure the security of your personal information.
· Right to Withdraw Your Consent. If we ever asked for your consentto process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. A withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of our processing or the processing of any third parties based on consent before your withdrawal.
· Rightof Access. Upon your request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal information in our files without undue delay and free of charge, unless we permitted by law to charge a fee. Your access may be limited to the extent it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other individuals.
· Right to Rectification (or “Correction”). You may request to correct or update any of your personal information in our files. We may provide you with the ability to update some or all of your personal information directly via the Services.
· Right to Erasure (or the “Right to be Forgotten”). Upon your request, we will erase any of your personal information in our files that: is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; was collected in relation to processing that you previously consented to, but later withdrew such consent; or was collected in relation to processing activities to which you object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for our processing.
· Right to Restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal information under certain conditions. During the time which restriction of processing applies, we will only process your restricted personal information with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. We will inform you if or when the restriction is lifted.
· Right toObject. You may object to our processing at any time and as permitted by applicable law if we process your personal information on the legal bases of: consent; contract; or legitimate interests. We may continue to process your personal information if it is necessary for the defense of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law.
· Right to Data Portability. If we process your personal information based on a contract with you or based on your consent, or the processing is carried out by automated means, you may request to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have us transfer your personal information directly to another “controller,” where technically feasible, unless exercise of this right adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others. You right to data portability only applies to personal information provided by you to us.
· Notification to Third Parties. When we fulfill your individual rights requests for correct (or rectification), erasure or restriction of processing, we will notify third parties also handling the relevant personal information unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Upon your request, we will identify such third parties.
· Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal information, including profiling, which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you, unless an exception applies under applicable law.
· Limitations to Individual Rights Requests. We may limit your individual rights requests in the following ways:
i. Where denial of access is required or authorized by law;
ii. When granting access would have a negative impact on other's privacy;
iii. To protect our rights and properties; and
iv. Where the request is frivolous or burdensome.
· Transfer of Your Personal Information. We transfer your personal information subject to appropriate safeguards as permitted under the applicable data protection laws. Specifically, when your personal information is transferred out of the Designated Countries, we have the required contractual provisions for transferring personal information in place with the third-parties to which your information is transferred. For such transfers, we rely on legal transfer mechanisms such as Standard Contractual Clauses or we work with U.S. based third parties that are certified under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
· Right to Lodge Complaints. If you believe that we have infringed or violated your privacy rights under applicable law or this Policy, please contact us at Easyfunsortsup@outlook.com,so that we can work with you to resolve your concerns. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority situated in a Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of alleged infringement.
Class Action Exemption Clause
If any part of this class action exemptionclause is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining parts will still be in effect. This clause does not affect your right to file a complaint with a government agency that has jurisdiction over the matter, such as the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
By using our mobile game product, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to this class action exemption clause. If you do not agree to this clause, you should not use our product.
APPENDIX A -Advertising networks and their partners
Facebook Audience Network
Google AdMob and their partners
MoPub and their partners
Smaato and their vendors